utterly depraved & quietly losing control.
The one and only downside to getting a new tattoo means I can’t donate blood for a whole year 8(
I understand why but it doesn’t make me any less upset about it -__-
Things that will just never be possible for me:
Passing any water level in any video game EVER. Can’t be done. Literally the one reason I never finished Super Mario Sunshine; those fucking water stages had me wanting to claw my face off. My dislike/fear of large bodies of water legit runs that deep and has since I can remember.
It’s also hard for me to watch any movies/TV that have a lot of underwater scenes cos I start feeling like I have to hold my breath and get really uncomfortable.
BRAINS ARE DUMB LOL
ETA: Low level water I can handle. It’s SWIMMING stages I don’t do. Fucking oxygen meters and weird things in the water you need to maneuver around and ENDLESS SWIMMING BOTH WAYS and just how HUGE everything always is is just…ugh I swear my lungs ache at the thought of it.
The Ultimate Packing Guide For International Explorers
i am that person who constantly jiggles their leg i’m s orry
I’ve been itching soooooo horribly bad for a new tattoo lately and I think I’ve finally figured out what I want next but I still wanna sit on it for a few months to be completely 100% sure. I’m sure I’ll still love it later but I always like to wait. Plus I wanna research and find an artist that’s great with architectural type designs.
If anyone knows of any such artists in the LA/OC~ish areas (or just a really great one that you know of that won’t bleed me dry in funds) I’d happily take suggestions!
Tweet 1: I can see a lot of people either avoiding Plan B & ending up pregnant or attempting to take multiple doses & getting sick.
Tweet 2: anyone w a credit card (not everyone, I know) can/should use ella ella-rx.com they’ll ship it overnight $45
SIGNAL BOOST. Ella is another form of emergency contraception/the morning-after pill. It’s more effective than Plan B and can be taken up to FIVE DAYS after your mishap, rather than three days. Please spread this around; with all of the anti-choice legislation flying about and how difficult it can be for some people to get Plan B even OTC (like minors, people living in small towns, etc.), this might be the only way a lot of people can get their hands on the morning-after pill.
I’ve also read that Ella is more effective for plus size people.
This is important. Ella works for everyone. Plan B is not effective for people over 176 pounds. Protect yourself
Sorry for the really long post, I wanted to make sure I could get as much as I could in there. I saw these lovely posts and saw they all used to the same sites I do. So I combined theres, with some of mine that I love to use. I also added food, in here because I know I’m lazy so I thought you guys might appreciate it.
- convert anything to anything
- convert youtube videos to mp3
- download youtube videos
- download from 8tracks
- tricks to sleeping more
- what the fuck should I make for dinner
- what the fuck should I listen to now
- what the fuck should I do today
- what the fuck should I do with my life
- where the fuck should I go for drinks
- what’s the fucking weather
Fashion, makeup, hair:
- easy makeup tips
- eyeliner trick
- fashion guide/vocabulary
- makeup hacks
- Make up tips masterpost
- make up tips (more) (more) (more) (more) (more) (more)
- messy bun tutorial
- skirt types
- spoon tutorial
- winged eyeliner tutorial
Food in under 10 minutes:
Helpful for school (lots of writing tips):
- An already typed essay at your fingertips(type the subject and press random stuff and an essay forms)
- bibliography maker
- Didn’t listen in class?
- finals survival guide
- free microsoft word alternative
- homework help
- learn geography
- make flash cards
- math problem solver (2)
- Masterpost of writing software
- online ruler
- pull an all nighter but do well on your exam
- Stress Analyst
- when to go to sleep/wake up
- best learning website ever
- can’t remember the name of a song?
- check the trust level of any website
- consult this site before choosing a seat for your next flight
- find the name to the song
- is this website down for me or everyone?
- Less confusing view of the world time zones
- need a random number for a contest?
- never hit a dead end with a broken link
- self defense tips(x)
- survival tips
- upload anything from your iPhone etc. to your laptop
- wanna know how stuff works?
- watch movies/draw/everything??? with your online friends
- how to improve your self-esteem
- how to look busy at work/school
- how to love yourself
- how to pull an all nighted but do well on your exam
- how to study well
- how to survive College
- how to write an essay
- the best career fits for your star sign
- Bunch of cool things
- chrome extension tells you which tab is playing music
- delete yourself from web services
- donate food to people who are hungry (disable ad block)
- fake tweet generator
- HD celebrity images
- Play some online games like when we were kids
- prevent hangovers
- what font is that?
- working out master post
- how to download photoshop for mac for free
- how to download photoshop for pc for free
- in depth tutorial on how to make a gif
- pretty much any photoshop tutorial you will ever need
- photoshop help (2) (3) (4)
- resources for photoshop
- All Authors need to Know
- Alternatives to ‘said’
- Can’t remember a word?
- download free books
- download free kindle books
- Masterlist of study tips
- more writing tips
- read books online for free
- read/post fanfiction
- read/post stories
- Want to know who you write like?
- 10 sites to download free audio books
- all of the audio posts you’ve ever reblogged
- annoyed someone is asking you something they can find easily find them self?
- code for ask box
- easy way to make masterposts
- falling snow code for your tumblr theme
- find a gif reaction
- how to make tumblr themes
- html help
- install updates tab on a tumblr theme (x) (x)
- kawaii emoji’s
- mass tag replacer
- popular tumblr extentions (x) (x) (x)
- post limit checker
- theme hunter
- tumblr theme hunters (x) (x)
- see problems with your blog/website
- see your old themes
- url shortener
- does the opposite of ^^^
When you are bored:
- DIY household ideas
- silk - interactive generative art
- learn new things masterlist
- Paint a Nebula
- Super Mario
- silk - interactive generative art
- what should i do today?
When you are sad:
- break something
- cut something (blood) (tw!!)
- get a hug
- play cute games
- Receive Compliments
- see something cute
- the thoughts room
- A list of movies with links
- A list of scary movies with recovery
- A list of teen movies
- Disney Channel Movies from 1998-2013
- One of the best movie selections
- The Masterpost of other master posts to movies/tv shows
- Stream/watch tvs or movies
- tumblr dedicated to find finding movies
- watch free movies/tv shows
- when to pee during a movie
Hope these help you guys through out the year. Have a great year. :)
when the fanfic is so good that you don’t even realize it stopped having porn like 5 chapters ago
You just hate everything that gives life!
My co-worker the other day after I told her I hate flowers. —
Tell me we’re drift compatible so I know it’s real
sis comes home:
"WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME ROY WALKER WAS LEGOLAS’ DAD??"
"I TOLD YOU LIKE TWO YEARS AGO WHEN THE CAST ANNOUNCEMENT HAPPENED!"
"WELL SHIT He looks good as a blonde."
Today was a pretty great day, the absolute highlight being I GOT TO SEE MY BOSSMOM!!!!!!!
sticking dumb life stuff under the cut :P