utterly depraved & quietly losing control.
just a quick doodle
too lazy to finish it (specially his hands)
its been a while not drawing anything , must stretch my fingers
"tea is just leaf water!" "yeah well coffee is just bean water!" wow, it’s. it’s like everything is made of things. this door is just wood rectangle. this poster is just ink paper. this lemonade is just lemon water. wow, it’s like you can combine ingredients to make things that are more enjoyable than the initial parts of the equation. sure is a magical world we live in
Alright my gross little chitterlins!
The Count’s gonna be gone for the weekend to attend a tiny little convention type thing in San Diego. nbd~
So if there are any pressing matters you needed me for
(pfft doubtful), sorry but I’ll only have my mobile with me which means (after my queue empties) blogging will be sporadic at best, if at all. Not that it matters or you care, but hey, there’s always that one person that does, y’know? This goes out to you random internet stranger that gives a shit ;D
Y’all make sure to get up to plenty of mischief while I’m gone! Just remember not to leave a paper trail <3 xx
- It’s called Master of the Universe.
- It was originally published on Fanfiction.net (aka where fanfiction goes to die).
- E.L. James’ pen name was Snowqueens Icedragon because of course it was.
- Snowqueens Icedragon does not use quotation marks.
- She does, however, make up expressions like "my very small inner goddess sways in a gentle victorious samba" and “I can almost hear his sphinx-like smile through the phone.”
- They spend more time filling out sex-related paperwork than they do actually having sex.
- This is my reaction to all of the sex scenes:
- Because the human body doesn’t work like that.
- This is my reaction to everything else:
- Because the english language doesn’t work like that.
The 50 Shades of Grey trailer just dropped, so here’s a link to the original Twilight fanfiction that the book is “based” off of, because if you’re gonna read the book before you see the movie you might as well read it in its original format.
Reblogging because the reaction gifs are spot on.
I couldn’t stand FSOG and couldn’t make it past the sporking of the second book - but if you’re interested in the “original” fanfiction, now you have it. And if you’re interested in some genius sporking of it:
The audio ones are the best.
Ciel Phantomhive in Episode 3
have a transparent pouting nagisa
can a ghost and a zombie come from the same person
Is this a comic? This should be a comic.
"no stupid, oh my god. no just… just turn… fuck. don’t wander over there, you’re gonna fall down the… aaand there he goes………….. moron.”
this whole exchange was golden
s2g im like the only person in the world that will eat a bowl of coco puffs and NOT drink the milk after.
I love milk, but I fucking HATE chocolate milk.
Anthony put a beach ball that someone threw on stage under his shirt and said, “Guess who I am!” while looking at his very pregnant wife.
Circa Survive at Great South Bay Music Festival
check out the rest of the photos from the show here
No, no, I was only 90% serious.
I believe that every american should at least watch this monologue from The Newsroom